stephanie

sold
This painting is currently hanging in my daughter
Stephanie Stephenson's
apartment in New York City.
This was her favorite piece from the Aboriginal Series
so I gave it to her and of course named it after her.
If you know anyone who is looking for an apartment in NYC,
please give her a call!
Click on her name above to link to her blog or go to
APTny.blogspot.com

oil on canvas

12" x 24"

The Aboriginal Series
will be available for purchase at the
Tseelana Market benefiting The Wilson Foundation,
October 8 and 9 at the
TRU Salon, 2715 Fairmount, Dallas, TX.
Bring a friend and join the fun!

Comments

Stephen Parker said…
Stephanie has REALLY good taste. The slightly muted red and turquois in this piece and the rhythmic flow of the aboriginal design are fabulous.

Your body of work is amazing, Brenda. The versatility and diversity, quality and sheer quantity are really extraordinary.

I wish I could make it to your opening, but unfortunately will have to miss it. However, I am going to pass the invitation along to friends with a high recommendation. I think you're going to make a lot of money for a wonderful cause. Best of luck.

Stephen

Popular Posts