little picassos

sold
acrylic and oil on canvas
48" x 48"
As a young hardworking adult and mom, I often dreamed of being a studio artist before my 50th birthday. This year I celebrate that BIG birthday in a very BIG way by being the featured artist for BIG Brothers BIG Sisters of North Texas
2009 BIG Black Tie Ball.

I invite each of you to consider getting involved in this incredible organization that mentors young children. Click HERE for more information about BIG Brothers BIG Sisters and click HERE to view the invitation for the BIG Black Tie Ball November 14th. Each guest will receive a giclee signed print of "LITTLE Picassos" and an opportunity to bid on the original painting.

Comments

Stephen Parker said…
Gorgeous, Brenda. You are so versatile.
Brenda Bogart said…
Thank you, Stephen. Your art as well. Maybe someday I will learn to do plein air as well as you.

Popular Posts