tree of knowledge

sold
"And the Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground--trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." Genesis 2:9

acrylic on stretched canvas with 1.5" gallery edge
48" x 48"

Today on my 50th birthday I want to thank my parents for loving each other enough to create me and I want to thank Jesus for giving me LIFE. It has been a long time dream of mine to be a full time artist by the time I reached 50. Thank you, God for giving me such a wonderful life!

"Tree of Knowledge" is part of the Genesis Series which will be presented October 8th and 9th at 2715 Fairmount in Dallas, TX and available for purchase benefiting the Wilson Foundation. The Wilson Foundation benefits orphans of AIDS victims in South Africa.

Comments

Popular Posts